For information about the upcoming 2018 Tax Lien Sale, please click on the Tax Lien Sale Information link on the left.
- Pay Real Estate Taxes Online
- For Online Payments:
Payments may be made by one of the following methods:
* a draw from your checking or savings account ("eCheck")
* by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
Your property tax payment is a one-time, non-recurring payment. It will be recorded as paid on the date submitted but it may not be reflected in your bank or credit card account for 1-2 business days and may not be posted to the property tax record for 2-4 business days. Any payment submitted with a payment date that is past its due date will be canceled or returned to you.
* If this payment is being made as a draw from your checking or savings account, it can be rejected by your financial institution even after the payment process is completed on the following payment page. Please monitor your account for the next few days to ensure that the funds are withdrawn.
* If the payment is returned unpaid by your bank, financial institution, or credit card provider for any reason, you may be assessed applicable late or administrative fees as well as any other applicable handling fees. All charges and terms and conditions are subject to change.
* Refunds of overpayments and/or duplicate payments may be made by issuing physical checks. It is necessary to specify the account holder name - or credit card holder name - and address correctly when making the payment in order to receive refunds.
* eCheck - no additional charge for eCheck payments
* Credit or debit card - a convenience fee of 2.95 percent will be charged in addition to the tax amount
The convenience fee is collected and retained by the payment processor and will show as a separate line item on your card statement.
Please note tax payments must be submitted prior to 10pm MST (Mountain Standard Time) on or before:
* April 30, 2018 for full payments
* June 15, 2018 for 2nd half payments
For information on Redemption of a Tax Lien, please click here
Additional Information and Help
If you believe your payment was made incorrectly, or if you need more information, call the Routt County Treasurer's Office at 970-870-5555 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or write us at the address listed on our website.
We are not responsible for late fees due to payments not received if the website is down.