- Mission, Vision, Core Values
- Our Core Values
Our Core Values
Our Core ValuesRoutt County’s mission is to efficiently deliver a balance of services and infrastructure to provide a safe and healthy place to live for current and future generations.
In order to deliver County Government Services that are valued by our citizens and provide a positive organizational culture including work-life balance for our employees, Routt County has adopted these Core Values.
- Trust – A belief arising from a mutual understanding of expectations based on consistent leadership, professionalism, integrity, respect, and appropriate confidentiality.
- Integrity – Acting with sound moral principles by being consistently honest, responsible, accountable, and respectful.
- Effectiveness – Performing in a productive and proficient manner that results in consistently achieving expected and measurable outcomes.
- Efficiency – Obtaining the best possible outcome in the least wasteful manner by maintaining dynamic, relevant policies and procedures while consistently supporting a quality workforce.
- Fiscal Responsibility – An obligation to be accountable to the fiscal policies of Routt County by balancing efficiency and flexibility with budgetary discipline, while seeking sustainable resources and practicing long-term planning and prudent use of debt.
Living by Our Core ValuesTo ensure that we exemplify our core values within our organization and to the public that we serve, Routt County has established a Core Values Employee Committee charged with the following mission:
To integrate the Routt County core values into our daily work efforts to foster a positive organizational culture.