CR 16 road drainage work is currently in progress.
Thank you for your patience during construction. Please watch for and abide by flaggers, construction signs, and detours.
County Road 37 at Mile Marker 12.4
Effective Tuesday, October 16, 2018, Routt County Road 37 will close due to culvert replacement at mile marker 12.4. Roadway users are advised to avoid the area and access County Road 37 mile marker 1 – 12.4 from County Road 27. The closure will be in effect Tuesday, October 16, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
This work is part of our yearly culvert replacement program to help improve the safety on our county roads.
2018 Projects Schedule
- schedule in progress.
- County crews apply crack seal to paved roads as part of preventive maintenance to preserve asphalt pavement, April – May.
- County crews combined with a contractor apply mag chloride for suppression to the County’s higher volume unpaved roads in May - June.
Annual Road Striping
– The County selects a striping contractor to stripe roads in two sessions. The first as soon as weather and schedules allow around June and the second after the overlay and chip seal projects in September.
- County crews patch and repair asphalt roads as part of the pavement maintenance program.
- July through August.
- Annual culvert replacements to maintain drainage ways.