Routt County Public Health offers a variety of different vaccinations, informs the public about the importance of immunizations, and provides technical immunization support for physicians and other groups.
To schedule an appointment for an immunization at Routt County Public Health please click here Version OptionsImmunizations (Vaccines)Headline or call our office at (970) 870-5341. For individuals with private insurance, we accept the following health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), UMR, United Healthcare, CIGNA, Medicare Part B, and Medicaid.
Please click here to access your immunization records via CIIS.
Childhood & Adolescent Vaccines: Routt County Public Health offers all ACIP recommended vaccines for children and adolescents.
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program at Routt County Public Health
- CDC's Vaccine Schedule - Ages birth to 18 years old
- Information about School-required vaccines from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Information on Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Vaccination and Exemption Rates for Schools and Childcare Facilities in Colorado
- CDC - COVID Vaccine Recipient Education
- CDC Staying Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines: Recommendations for Everyone Aged 5 Years and Older
- COVID-19 Information from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Includes information on the vaccine, testing, COVID-19 medicine, long COVID, data, FAQs, and more
- CDC - Flu Vaccine Recipient Education
- CDC Adult Vaccine Schedule
- Please call our office at (970) 870-5341 for more information about eligibility and available vaccines.
Routt County Public Health does not currently offer travel vaccines. Please see below for more information from the CDC on planning for travel and for local resources.
- CDC - Planning for Travel Vaccines
- Northwest Colorado Health - call (970) 879-1632 for information and appointments
- Lyons Drug - call (970) 879-1114 for information and appointments
- Public Health Institute at Denver Health
- Appointments are required for all immunization and travel services.
- Health insurance is not accepted, and payment is due at the time of service.
- In addition to the above resources, it is recommended that you schedule a consultation with your primary care provider to discuss travel vaccinations.