Routt County COVID-19 Testing
Routt County Public Health provides COVID-19 testing Thursday-Sunday 8am-4pm at the Strings Pavilion parking lot located at 950 Strings Rd, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487.
FREE COVID COMMUNITY TESTING
- What: Covid-19 Community Testing by Mako Medical
- Where: Strings Music Pavilion Parking Lot - Enter from Wildhorse Plaza
- When: Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8am-4pm
- Pre-register using the QR code above or online.
- Please note these are PCR tests and may take up to 72 hours to result.
Mako will temporarily close Thursday May 12th 2022
COVID TESTING AT ROUTT COUNTY CLINICAL FACILITIES
- The following Routt County clinical facilities provide COVID-19 tests:
- If you any symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested as we try to manage the spread of COVID-19. A number of facilities provide testing in Routt County. We recommend that you call your doctor's office and they can recommend a testing facility. If you do not have a provider, you can call any of the providers below. Costs for testing will vary depending on your insurance provider.
- UC Health Urgent Care:
- Sign up online or call (970) 871-9770
- Urgent care testing: Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-11am by appointment only
- Sign up online
- Steamboat Medical Group:
- Call (970) 879-0203 for an appointment
- South Routt Medical Center:
- Call (970) 736-8118 for an appointment
- Northwest Colorado Health:
- Call (970) 879-1632 for an appointment
- Physician visit is required for new patients
- Yampa Valley Medical Associates:
- Call (970) 879-3327 for an appointment
- Testing is currently limited to YVMA patients only
- Pediatrics of Steamboat Springs:
- Call (970) 871-1900 for an appointment
- Steamboat Springs Family Medicine:
- Call (970) 871-1323 for an appointment
- Physician visit is required
- Cost dependent on individual situation
- Individuals can now sign up for the Rapid Antigen at home testing program through CDPHE.
- Click here to have test kits sent directly to you
- Click here for instructions for reporting
- Report your At-home COVID test results here after reading the instructions in the above link.
- Click YouTube Video YouTube Video YouTube Video YouTube Video here to watch informational video about the Binax At Home testing procedure