Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Routt County Public Health Expands COVID-19 Testing Days & New Location
WHO: Community testing is available for:
· Symptomatic individuals
· Individuals in contact with others who have tested positive
· Asymptomatic individuals.
WHEN: Testing is available:
· Mondays 3-5 pm
· Tuesdays 12-2 pm
· Wednesday 9-11 am
· Thursday 12-2 pm
· Friday or Saturday clinics will become available as needed. We will also be adding locations on Wednesdays in other parts of the county.
HOW: There are two options to make an appointment:
· Call 970-870-5577 (This line is for appointments only)
WHERE: Routt County Historic Courthouse Parking Lot
136 6th Street
Steamboat Springs, CO
Please note that clinics will no longer be available at the rodeo grounds.
Instructions upon arrival:
· When you arrive, call 970-870-5342 to let the nurses know you have arrived.
· Please remain in your car in the designated parking spot and a nurse will come to you.
The following Routt County clinical facilities can also obtain COVID-19 tests at their facilities.
· UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center lab (970.875.2686)
· Steamboat Emergency Center (970.846.6230)
· Steamboat Springs Family Medicine (970.871.1323)
· Yampa Valley Medical Associates (970.879.3327)
· Northwest Colorado Health (970.879.1632)
· Pediatrics of Steamboat Springs (970.871.1900)
· Sleeping Bear Pediatrics (970.879.2327)
· South Routt Medical Center (970.736.8118)