Report a Concern / Compliment / Comment

We want to hear from you! If you have a concern or issue you would like to discuss or see resolved, see the following contacts:

Animal Related Issues

  • (970) 879-1090 (Dispatch)

Criminal or Potential Criminal Activity

  • 911 (Emergency)
  • (970) 879-1090 (Dispatch)

Code Enforcement -

report any violations via the

Code Enforcement Portal

Road Concerns / Winter Plowing Issues / General Road Questions

You can report a concern to the Road & Bridge Director by filing out this form or you can call the office at (970) 879-0831.

Please note any issues related to U.S. Highway 40 and 131 can be directed to CDOT in Craig, CO at (970) 824-5104.

Filing a complaint of discrimination with the Federal Office of Civil Rights:

General Concern / Comment / Compliment

For any other issues, please contact the Commissioners Office at (970) 879-0108 and we will route your concern/comment to the appropriate staff person.