Special Events


Vendors that serve food at special events in Routt County must have a retail food license.
  • Colorado Guidelines For Temporary Food Establishments


Towns, companies, and individuals that put on events with food service in Routt County must make an application to Environmental Health.

See Also

Colorado Retail Food Establishment Rules & Regulations