Civil Process Forms and Information
you must comply with current Routt County Public Health Orders. You will be required to wear a mask and maintain a safe 6 foot distance of separation. Your temperature will be taken upon entering the building.
Sheriff Sales will be held outdoors at the front entrance of the Routt County Sheriff’s Office-CLEF Building located at 2027 Shield Drive, Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Participants are expected to arrive prior to the scheduled sale to register to bid. The Civil Deputy will be available on site 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the sale to register potential bidders. All participants must comply with current Routt County Public Health Orders and are required to wear masks and maintain a safe 6 foot distance of separation.
Currently, the following Timeshare Interest Foreclosure Sales are scheduled:
1) December 3, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. – Case #2019CV30125 - Flanders/Schmidt
2) December 3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. – Case #2019CV30125 - Leal
3) December 3, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – Case #2019CV30125 - Ross
4) December 10, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. – Case #2019CV30125 – Nash
5) December 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. – Case #2020CV30023 – Howshar
Civil Service Forms
- Fees for Civil Process
- Zone Based Mileage Map
- Civil Information Sheet
- Eviction and Writs of Restitution Information
- Landlord Lien Information