Who We Are
Routt County Public Health provides a wide range of Public Health services to Routt County residents and, in some programs, the region. Economic, geographic and social circumstances all impact our long-term health outcomes and achieving health equity is a public health priority.
Our mission, to "maintain and improve health through the assessment of community health status, policy development to support effective programs, and assurance of high quality effective education and services", is the driving force behind our programming and collaborations with community partners.
Mobile Vaccine Bus in Routt County
The Mobile Vaccine Bus is returning to Routt County in July to provide free COVID-19 and flu vaccines to the community. Pediatric COVID-19 vaccines will be available.
- What: Free COVID-19 and flu vaccines
- When: Tuesday, July 5th from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Where: Steamboat Springs Walmart Parking lot (1805 Central Park Drive, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487)
Vaccines are free and do not require an ID or insurance. Appointments are recommended but, walk-ins are welcome. Please click here Version OptionsPublic HealthHeadline to schedule an appointment.
Our Public Health Services include:
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- TB Skin Tests
- Please call for more information
- Health Education
- Data Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Disease Surveillance and Response
- Emergency Preparedness for Health and Medical Services
- Child Fatality Reviews
- Maternal Child Health Programming
- Community Health Assessment Planning System
- Public Health Improvement Planning
Have you lost your COVID Vaccination Card?