Town of Oak Creek
Routt County Regional Building Department Provides the Following Services
PERMIT TYPES: Routt County Regional Building Department provides Building Department services for the Town of Oak Creek Colorado for all Residential and Commercial Buildings and Structures. All Building, Electrical, Mechanical, Gas, Plumbing, Deconstruction, Solar, Sign, Pool/Spa/Hot Tub, and Grade and Fill Permits shall be submitted to the Routt County Regional Building Department for review.
CODE ENFORCEMENT: Routt County Regional Building Department provides code compliant services for the Town of Oak Creek. Code concerns can be accepted by phone, in-person, or via the public portal below. Code Compliant duties including investigation of work being performed without permits when required, and Dangerous or Unsafe Buildings, Structures, or Equipment associated with buildings.
Ground Snow Load: Routt County is a Case Study Zone for Ground Snow Load Applicants Must Click on our Ground Snow Load Map Below to find your Ground Snow Load Value per Site.
Building Permitting Application Submittal and Plan Review Processes and Time-Frames
Building Permitting Informational Handouts and Forms
- Local Officials Guide to Architecture-Engineering-Land Surveying
- De-Construction Permit Application and Requirements
- Colorado Department of Public Health Application Guide
- Colorado Department of Public Health Demo Notification
- Colorado Department of Public Health Informational Handout
- CDPHE Asbestos Inspection Flowchart
- Deferred Fire Sprinkler and Alarm Plan Submittal Agreement Form
- Foundation Only Permit Policy Form
- Permit and Plan Review Fee Refund Policy
- Blower Door Testing Policy on Multi-Family Units and Dwelling equal to or less than 1500 SQ FT
- Solar fee policy
- Solar Permitting Checklist
- Temporary Gas Heat Policy for Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Propane Tank Installation
- Main Sanitary Line Diagram Example
- WORK EXEMPT FROM PERMITS
- 2018 Energy Code Residential Checklist 2018 Prescriptive Compliance Method
Town of Oak Creek Community Development Departments
Our Goal as Community Development Departments is to collaborate effectively together assisting our citizens, design professionals, developers and contractors so they can experience a smooth and seamless process through all of our Community Development Application and Permitting processes. Town of Oak Creek Community Development Departments also offer additional Services, Applications, and Permits to their citizens, for more information related to other services within the Town of Oak Creek Departments please click the links below. Routt County Environmental Health Department also provides services to the Town of Oak Creek.