Routt County COVID-19 Vaccination Information
🔗 Routt County Public Health stands behind the ACIP, FDA, CDC, and CDPHE in their evaluation of the COVID-19 vaccines and their efficacy. For those eligible for vaccination, the benefits of getting the full course of the vaccine far outweighs the risk of getting the vaccine.
If you have questions about the safety or efficacy of any of the COVID-19 vaccines please call the toll free Colorado vaccination line 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926), or call Routt County Public Health.
COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- Pfizer is approved for individuals 5 years of age and older. The Moderna and J&J vaccines are approved for individuals 18 and older.
- You are fully vaccinated 14 days after your second shot (for Moderna and Pfizer and one shot of J&J/Janssen)
- If you come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you do not have to quarantine if you are vaccinated. You should still monitor yourself for symptoms, wear a mask in indoor public spaces, and get tested if necessary.
Routt County Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Requests
- Routt County Public Health is offering Pediatric Pfizer (ages 5-11 only), and Pfizer (ages 12 and up) vaccination appointments every Thursday from 10am-12pm. Please note Routt County Public Heath is administering boosters as well. Boosters for Pfizer are for individuals 12 and older. Moderna boosters are for individuals 18 and older. Residents can pre-register here . Routt County Public Health will reach out to confirm the vaccination and appointment once the patient information is reviewed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments Around Routt County
- UC Health is now offering online self-scheduling for those seeking COVID-19 vaccination.
- To find available appointments, please use My Health Connection.
- Call Lyons Corner Drug at 970-879-1114 for an appointment.
- Call South Routt Medical Center at 970-736-8118 for an appointment.
- Call Northwest Colorado Health at 970-879-1632 for an appointment.
- Call Steamboat Springs Family Medicine at 970-871-1323 for an appointment.
- Call Yampa Valley Medical Associates at 970-879-3327 for an appointment.
- Call Pediatrics of Steamboat at 970-871-1900 for an appointment in Steamboat or 970-276-1900 for an appointment in Hayden.
- Call Steamboat Specialty Clinic/Community Pharmacy at 970-826-8440 for an appointment.