- All persons participating in a visit are expected to comply with staff instructions at all times.
- Revealing or inappropriate clothing, obscene acts or gestures, depictions of violence or hate, gang-related gestures or materials, depictions of drug use (including alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana), disruptive activity, or any illegal acts are not allowed during any visit.
- Inmates under administrative or disciplinary sanction will not be allowed visits unless the on-duty supervisor believes the visit is in the best interest of the inmate’s rehabilitation.
- Photographing or recording the visit is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors who appear visibly under the influence of intoxicants will be denied.
- All juvenile children must remain supervised and under the control of the parent or guardian at all times when onsite.
- Upon arrival for an on-site visit, the visitor(s) will need to submit names and dates of birth to detention staff.
On-site public visits:
- On-site video sessions are free of charge and are available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis on Wednesday nights from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Visitation lasts for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Each inmate or detainee is allowed a maximum of two non-contact, on-site video visits per week.
Remote video visits:
- At-home video visits are available all week, and there is no limit on how many visits can be received.
- Register and schedule an at-home visit.
- All remote visits must be paid for at the time of scheduling.
- Scheduled visits are non-refundable.
- There are no age restrictions for video visitors. However, all persons participating in the video visit must be declared at the time of scheduling and must be an “approved visitor.”
All visits are recorded and might be monitored at any time. There should not be any expectation of privacy. Inmates do not have the right to a barrier-free visit.
The shift supervisor may authorize special visitation privileges, taking into consideration the following factors:
- The purpose of the visit
- The relationship of the visitor to the inmate
- The circumstances of the visit
- Distance traveled by the visitor